Why Pansycare Home Service?
We believe we are a full family service,
and take to heart the responsibilities associated
with caring for your family.
Here is a more in-depth look at the services we provide:
Personal Care Assistance
This in-home service consists of all duties included with both our Homemaker and Companion services. It is for clients that need significant assistance with both managing and maintaining their household as well as assistance with personal hygiene needs.
- Toilet activities
- Can provide transportation to appointments, shopping.
Live-In Home Care
Our live-in service provides 24-hour round the clock comprehensive service for those who need continued support. Live-in home care allows you or your loved one to remain home and continue to enjoy familiar routines and surroundings. Our live-in home care companions provide:
- Around-the-clock, 24/7 support
- Provide recreational activities and friendship, while maintaining safe, comfortable and stable environment
- Provide assistance with daily household tasks (cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.)
- Help maintain a medication schedule
- Transportation within the community
- Assist with phone calls and correspondence
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, incontinence care, etc.)
- End of life care
Note: Pricing is determined by the level of care requested.
This is for clients that need assistance and/or instruction to an individual in managing their household.
- General Housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming, and laundry, etc.
- Changing linens
- Washing dishes, floors, etc.
This is a home based service consisting of supervision and monitoring activities that assist and/or instruct an individual in maintaining a safe and comfortable environment when the person is unable to do so alone.
- Assist with errands
- Supervise activities including taking medication, dressing, etc.
- Transporting of client to physician, recreation, activities, etc.
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping